have it's limit.
Was in a super bad mood yesterday, moodswing perhaps.
Sorry for threwing my tempers at some people, especially you derek.
I know it's useless saying sorry after what was done.
I should control my own feelings, yet I couldn't.
All mainly caused of that spammer and those tags(which I'd deleted)
Spammer, stop using other people's names luh can.
Have the guts to spam here, then jolly well have that lil gut to put your OWN name here.
You have them for a reason, unless you don't even have a name.
Well I can give you one, fucker sound nice ye?
Perhaps you should considering that..
Yeah, that's hurting okay.
Imagine you and your boyfriend breaks for months already.
You finally could have the courage to put the relationship down.
And some fuckers in your life came and raked the past, saying hurting stuffs.(more of insulting)
Use your brain to think man, don't have? Use your ass then.
And don't be a sore loser, stop hiding behind the computer and spams as much as you like.
Whatever stuffs I've offended you which I don't think I have, come face to face tell me.
-
k school was fine today.
Did 5 stations during PE lesson.
We managed to do sit and reach and standing broad jump due to time constraint.
Failed my standing broad jump but passed my sit and reach.
Maths is slack, Mr Yazee was hilarious and the class was so horny today. (:
Had a test during POA lesson, screwed up man.
Felt so fed up as I couldn't balance the thing. So I gave up in the end.
Gonna get scolding and copying of lines the next lesson. :(
Whatever~
No comments:
Post a Comment