Wednesday, April 16, 2008

♥Happy birthday Assyikin.

I have just changed my skin, to a simpler one.
Shall use this skin for the time being, no comments needed.
Got back my science test papers.
I failed my chemistry(11.5/25) by one pathetic mark and I just pass my physic(14.5/25)
Yup, my science are weak. I guess I need a tutor.
I've to buck up on my both sciences. :(
Stayed back after school as Mr Yazee wanna give us a short remedial for about 30minutes. However, he asked us to go home in the end as many didn't turn up and those who got problems in any certain questions could stay.
He'll help so some of us stayed.
I was doing my maths homework there.
As I know once I reached home, I wouldn't really concentrate much.
But more of using computer, haha.
Finished the 5 questions and headed home. (:

No comments: