West zone junior chef competition 2008 was finally over. A huge burden off my chest, its a big big relief now. But apparently I felt so worn out. Lack of proper sleep, sufficient rest and etc. Both foot hurts as well. Guess it's all due to yesterday and today's heavy duty. We didn't win but certificates were given to us. Miss D tried our food and said that the food were nice especially the sauce we made. That's already an achievement for us.
(you don't have to read)
This few days something unpleasant happening around the house too. To-you-in-particular, I don't wish to be like this, I don't wish to argue/quarrel with you. I'm left with no choice. I'm tired, I'm sick of all those "fairness treatment" you gave me. I've been very busy and upset over the competition, trying to get things done, preparing tons of stuffs, practice and continual practice of cooking. All you do was to ignore me,(yes I know you hate me, hate me for being such a jinx always bringing bad luck to you. I don't care if you're such a superstitious person but mind you, I'm your daughter.) Rubbing salt into the wound. You even had to use brother to pass the message to me. You call this a family?
No comments:
Post a Comment