Bad dreams
Haven't really gotten use to waking up and sleeping early. Hopefully I'll get use to it soon. School were fine. I love Ms D's class so much, her lesson never fail to make us relax and have so much laughters together. Always so interesting :) She whined that she's lazy to teach, we're lazy to study too. Thus she gave us 5minutes to get some snacks/drinks in the canteen to keep us awake and told us to bring our bags along(to keep t food) to avoid getting caught. Haha! After that lesson still continues. Early recess for us too, ain't she good? Envy? not. :D Thanks dearest for accompanying me home.
Tagged by Fiona:
Bloggers who are tagged have to start with 10 random facts about themselves. At the end of this, you will have to choose 10 people & tag them about this. (Just do if you want, basically anyone)
1. I'm a girl
2. I got an elder sister, a lil' brother
3. I'm easily contented
4. I'm a Catholic
5. I love music a whole lot
6. I love my family and buddies too
7. I'm afraid of height
8. I sweat easily even though I'm not under the hot sun
9. Ain't craving for anything special, just a simple life
10. Lastly, I'm just me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment