I won't shed, no I won't.
Currently in school's com lab now.
Since I have the time, I shall talk about yesterday.
Happy belated Birthday Xueyun! Hope you like the present I gave you. :) Left choir at 5.15 yesterday, rushed back home to bathe and prepared for the wedding dinner. Regret letting mommy to make my hair, she used gel or something making my hair so dry and rough. We left home at around 6plus, daddy drove to Amk to fetch grandparents first and we head to Furama's hotel.(think so) It's at around orchard there thus it took us quite a while to reach there. The wedding dinner started at 8plus, food there was average. There's pictures shown to us after 3 dishes were served. The couples were so sweet. May both have a lasting marriage. :D
It ended at 10plus, nearing 11 already. Was having a bad headache so I took a nap in the car till I reached home. Reached home at 11.40, washed up and get changed and went straight to bed.
Super tired, even for now :(
(Edited)
Unpleasant feelings just got all over my mind right now.
I'm gonna miss you so much after tomorrow and how I wish I would sense your love once more from the way you stared.
Holly hell I seriously need some guts to tell you.
Not forgetting REPORT BOOK tml! Argh totally a disaster..
No comments:
Post a Comment