Friday, March 7, 2008

I'd lost my direction w/o your love.

Dad drove me and Elena to Cck stadium. There was a traffic jam but we still managed to reach there on time. It was boring as usual, and I would always lose my voice after all the cheering and screaming. However, this time round I didn't. I was too tired and lazy to even do them. Hawk house got 3rd this year, unbelievable to most of us. As almost all the track running Hawk house got first.
Went lot one with girlfriends after that. Had our lunch at quickbite, Jonathan and co. came after awhile. Shop-ed around and headed to Bpp with Elena. Saw Gina and her friend. She bought her stuff and we went home. :D Nose sunburnt! reeeed. :[

Works not done:
Maths- Ace-learning(solution to quadratic eqns & inequalities), Textbook questions.
Physic worksheet, Chemistry worksheet.
Geography- Ws 7.1(in school)
Social studies- 2 newspaper articles review, E-learning & SEQ.
Chinese- Super thick worksheeet & 2 newspaper articles.
POA- Textbook questions on trial balance.
Fnn- Do coursework(some)
Write solfege for choir score.
:((((((

No comments: