Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dad drove me to school at around 10. Went to find Elena in the library to complete our online assignments. We had only complete our ace-learnings and managed to find 2 articles for ss due to the time constraint. I failed the inequalities and got 58% for my solving quadratic. Badly done. :( Rushed to greenridge to have our lunch and I rushed back to school for Cca as I'm late already. While she ran back home to take her choir scores first. D:
Choir ended at 3.20pm today. I trained to lot one, to meet Laureen to collect my bag and eyeliner. After that went to find Yijun, accompany her to finish her lunch and trained home. She left at Southview, me alone trained to Fajar. (: Oh yeah, mommy said I'd been spending too much money on stuffs recently. Upon thinking back, I guess she's right. I reallyreally need to stoooooop buying, hah!
I've so far completed my Poa, chinese worksheet, SEQ and some of science. Manymany more to go, booooohoo!

(edited)@11.05pm.
♥love songs make me tears.
Baby, IFMY.
your voice's lingering around my mind.
Miss those gigglings and teasing over the phone at night.
Now w/o them, life seems dull.
Till i get over you, was never an easy task.
and i'd never want to.

Stts

No comments: