Monday, February 18, 2008

Took Lrt with Xy to school, the Lrt wasn't pack as we're kinda later than usual.
Haha, anyway it's good. School was fine today, I did pay attention to every subjects though. I really did and I swear. :) During Chemistry, Miss Quah did recaps for the test on Wednesday. At least now I understood a little. It's better than Idk. :D After that had a small competition between groups, 1 by 1 in every groups have to go up and write the answer that cher asked. I don't want to go up(b'cos idk!) initially, but they kept shouting my names plus Mr Ang(sitting next to me) persuaded me to go. Rah no choice, but to luh. In the end, our group and one more grp won. ^^
Headed to Hall for Assembly right after, there's a group of people don'tknow from where performing percussion using stuffs from Hawker, such as Pail, Rubbishbin, plates and etc. Surprisingly, those could produce nice tune and rhythm. Enjoyed so much and they're so entertaining man. Haha.
Had lunch with Elena in canteen and proceeded to the music room for Choir practice. (:

No comments: